Skip to content
- Yale University 2017 Lifetime of Leadership award based upon a significant contribution in the area of public service.
- Michigan State Bar “Champion of Justice” award for an extraordinary professional accomplishment that benefits the nation, integrity and adherence to the highest principles and traditions of the legal profession, and superior professional competence.
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Attorney®, 5 out of 5 Peer Review Rating, the highest ranking for standards of professional conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence, legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, ability to communicate and legal experience.
- 2017 Fellow of the Michigan State Bar Foundation for outstanding legal ability and devotion to public service.
- Dbusiness magazine’s 2018 Top Lawyer in the areas of appellate law, criminal law and white collar criminal law based upon a peer review survey of 19,000 lawyers in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.